I am a classic East Asian beauty in my 20s with a petite figure and a youthful face. My best features are my luscious dark hair and soft, supple skin. I am all natural with no tattoos or piercings.
I studied science at a reputable four-year university in Seoul. However I am truly a dilettante; I have wide ranging interest in everything and anything. I enjoy music and literature in particular and I am a creative myself.
I also believe in a sound mind in a healthy body, and lead an active lifestyle. You might find me cycling or jogging along the Han River.
If you are looking to have an exciting but also relaxing experience, look no further; I can offer you a true Girlfriend Experience full of bliss and rapture.
More Things to Know About Me
- I am vegetarian. But worry not, figuring out dining arrangements is my responsibility. Just tell me the restaurant you would like to take me so I can work it out myself.
- I watched every episode of every season of Criminal Minds multiple times.
- My love for music is wide-ranging. I am a huge fan of Latin music, but I also frequent live jazz clubs and techno clubs.
- My favorite painters are J. C. Leyendecker and Alphonse Mucha. My favorite contemporary artist is Loish.
- I am a reader of all kinds of books, but I especially like early 20th century American literature. My favorite authors include Edith Wharton and Jack London.
- Hotels: Lotte Hotel World, Four Seasons, Ryse
- Restaurants: Wei Lou, Yu Yuan, Toh Lim, Mugunghwa
- Fashion: Stella McCartney, Dalia MacPhee, Reformation
- Beauty & fragrance: Lush, Diptyque
- Philanthropy: Doctors Without Borders, The White Helmets, Syrian Children’s Relief Fund
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do you speak English so well?
— I had the privilege of being raised by well educated parents who were very invested in my education. They understood that English proficiency was something that was going to benefit me no matter what I chose to do in life and raised me to be bilingual.
Q. How do I know you/your pictures are real?
— I have a curated online presence, something scammers don’t bother to create. My pictures are recent and minimally edited. I have many candid pictures on my Twitter as well. I do not send additional “verification” pictures; please don’t request them.
Q. Do you provide references?
— Happily so, if you have seen me recently. Let me know beforehand so I can expect to give a reference.
Q. Do you offer duos?
— My provider friends are mostly overseas, but if you have another provider in Korea who is open to a duo session with me, I will gladly join in at my regular rate.
Q. Do you see someone who is (race, age, gender, etc.)?
— I do not discriminate against anyone over the age of 19 on any basis.
Q. Why do you hide your face? / Can you send face pictures?
— I am very protective of my privacy, and many of my clients appreciate that I will not be recognized from my online presence when we are in public. Please don’t ask for face pictures. None of my clients have ever been disappointed by my face 🙂